Diablo® III

so a month and a half ago...

Blues constantly posted on the forums, talked to people, said how bugs need fixing, the game is being changed, and how things need to be revamped.

While we do not hear good news from blues, we also do not hear bad news anymore...

I wonder why...
Reply Quote
If a riot is going on right outside, do you go out and try to calm it down or do you stay quiet and hope they don't see you?
Reply Quote
01/17/2012 11:00 AMPosted by syrik
Because the forums are full of idiots with veiled or full on threats which are absolutely baseless, pointless speculation, finger pointing and other nonsense. There's nothing valid to respond to and they already told you what they're doing.

Exactly this.

The vitriol isn't even directed at me and I question why I'm even here. I can only imagine what it's like for them.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
01/17/2012 11:12 AMPosted by DAn
If a riot is going on right outside, do you go out and try to calm it down or do you stay quiet and hope they don't see you?

oh come now, you go outside with them and start to flip, burn and break things!

this
Reply Quote
01/17/2012 11:12 AMPosted by DAn
oh come now, you go outside with them and start to flip, burn and break things!

So... what you're saying is the Blues are among us, hurling baseless insults and making vapid assumptions based on rumors started by idiots which subsequently became accepted as fact?
Reply Quote
Blues constantly posted on the forums, talked to people, said how bugs need fixing, the game is being changed, and how things need to be revamped.

While we do not hear good news from blues, we also do not hear bad news anymore...

I wonder why...

i see what you did there......its a trick question....any information they give is usually a few sentences that gives no information at all ..kinda like when the president speaks for an hour and your left scratching your head...its just an illusion of information
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]