Diablo® III

Diablo 3 Blizzard Store

When a release date is set in stone , i was just wondering if we can start to pre-order

Diablo 3 - Box
Diablo 3 - Digital
Diablo 3 - Box Collectors
Diablo 3 - Digital Collectors

Straight through Blizzard Store?

I would prefer to order through blizzard over any 3rd party store. I also didn't see any Digital Downloads on the Blizzard store for Sc2 or WoW so im hoping i either overlooked it or Diablo 3 will have this option.

I wanted to pre order over a year ago but with blizzard store still not having the option its getting really late.
Reply Quote
01/07/2012 07:49 AMPosted by ZagesTeramA
Pretty sure developers only sell "digital" versions on their websites.

Um... no.

You all could have just went to the Blizzard store and looked.
Reply Quote
I really really want the "digital collectors", or digital deluxe.
Reply Quote
The last collector's edition to be sold on the Blizzard Store was the Burning Crusade Collector's Edition, but it sold out rather quickly and was well before the current store redesign. I wouldn't count on the Blizzard Store selling the CE, your best bet is a retailer.

Edit: However, they will most likely carry the digital version of Diablo 3 as they have with Diablo II/LOD, WoW, and SC2. As I already have it listed on my account from the WoW Annual Pass, I'd say to count on being able to get the game digitally on the Blizzard Store and even likely preload for those who are getting Collector's Editions (you could with SC2).
Edited by Maorae on 1/7/2012 8:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
Diablo 3 - Box
Diablo 3 - Digital
Diablo 3 - Box Collectors
Diablo 3 - Digital Collectors

I'm quite certain the D3 digital will the only option available from the Blizzard store initially. There is no digital CE.

01/07/2012 07:42 AMPosted by Daventry
I also didn't see any Digital Downloads on the Blizzard store for Sc2 or WoW so im hoping i either overlooked it or Diablo 3 will have this option.

Err...how did you miss the tab that says "PC Games"?
Edited by Hypersonic on 1/7/2012 9:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3871117768

twitter response from bashiok stating clearly that they will very very likely have the digital downloads. as for them not having digital downloads on the website for other games, I fear you must be mistaken, because that's how I have downloaded WoW and SC2 the last time each. (takes WAAAAAAY longer then discs btw.) as for collectors edition, I don't know if you can get it from the blizzard store, good question...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Would love to see some digital downloads of items like the ones available in the CE. Obviously you won't be able to get the exact same items but something would be nice.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]