Diablo® III

Just Wondering if 1st Quarter Release Viable?

I mean it's not surprise if it doesn't release in the first quarter cause I mean it's blizzard they have to polish, repolish, polish some more, done polishing but polish anyway. I don't mean that in a bad way cause it's one of the reasons their games are over the top amazing and why there is such a cult following. Still though would be great to get some confirmation if we should expect to see the game sometime soon I mean is that really giving anything away? I don't think so since we were told to expect it this quarter I'm just wanting to know if that still holds true.
Reply Quote
Sit tight mate, the wait has not been easy, but the game is around the corner. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
"Despite a sterling record of always hitting its release targets"

hahahahahahahhahahahahaha

nice tongue in cheek

Ahahaha yeah, that's exactly where I stopped reading. Nothing to see here.
Reply Quote
hahahaha now I know the early 2012 was always a lie just with the first sentence
Reply Quote
Well first we need know what Bliiz want to say when they say EARLY 2012
IMO:
Early - jan /apr
Med - Jun/Set
Late - Oct/dec

So it have a small change to come 1st quarter.

But imo the game only come out at Mid 2012 :P
Reply Quote
everyone knows that early 2012 = Aug. - Nov. 2012
Reply Quote
My prediction: Within the next 2 weeks, we will here a release date for March 27th.

Also, a release for Q1 2012 is still viable. Blizzard usually announces the Release Date 2 months in advance to the games Full Release.
Edited by MrMaple on 1/12/2012 2:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
I believe Blizzard will be announcing 1 final delay to late 2012.

And to Blizzard early was a loose term that could mean anything up to like September and they would try and get away with it.

It never meant January/February to them that's for sure.

Based on what? You are on every thread saying that the game is going through major changes and there is going to be an announcement to delay the game a considerable amount of time. Please enlighten me if you know something, other than that all your claims are rumors that you made up in your head.

There is still plenty of time for a Q1 release. Please stop with the unsubstantiated claims.
Reply Quote
01/12/2012 12:06 PMPosted by BisonWeapon
There is still plenty of time for a Q1 release. Please stop with the unsubstantiated claims.
Reply Quote
Possible? Yes, of course. Bashiok stated Blizzard typically releases release dates 2 months ahead of time which leaves 3 weeks for Blizzard to announce a release date.

Viable? No, it's not. With us being told Jay is preparing an update on some system developments within the new week or two a release date announcement within the next 3 weeks (Almost immediately following Jay's system update) is extremely unlikley.

Q2 (April - June, the timeframe I've been guessing for the past year or so :p), is the most likley Quarter Diablo 3 will be released in.

-DarkPhenomenon
Reply Quote
read this press release

"http://eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/company/press/pressreleases.html?id=3008082"

Hate to tell you dude but that means absolutely nothing when it comes to blizzard..
Reply Quote
Deleted by Bashiok
Reply Quote
Wow, that was quick
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]