Diablo® III

Just Wondering if 1st Quarter Release Viable?

Should we still expect 1st Q...? Is there any way to get an answer on that or would that be outside of Bashiok's power to do so. I know the things that he is allowed to say on the forums is very limited and if it's out of his power so be it but if it's not I'd love to hear what he has to say about that question.
Reply Quote
Talon, you honestly expect blizzard to answer a question on a forum they control, about a game they are developing?

you're crazy man, but i like it.

and my guess, we will know next week. cause if they dont announce something related by then, q1 is all but shot to pieces for d3 coming out.
Reply Quote
Honestly i don't really understand this whining about not knowing the release date for D3, it will be in the next 3-4 months that is for sure. Yeah that might not be Q1 in the end like Blizzard PROMISED us a few months ago but who cares. The more time Blizzard spends polishing this game the better it is for all of us, rushing this game out the door before it's ready just because you're whiny and impatient it will only be a bad thing.

It took them 10 years to make and release Sc2 ffs and in the end the game was AWESOME, all the waiting i did for that game was totally worth it. Just like Valve, Blizzard might take its god damn time to release the games but when they do they are GREAT. It seems like most of you just want the game just so you know if its TERRIBLE(it wont be) like the nay sayers probably say it is just so you can side with them and keep playing it while pretend its the worst thing ever.
Reply Quote
Honestly i don't really understand this whining about not knowing the release date for D3, it will be in the next 3-4 months that is for sure. Yeah that might not be Q1 in the end like Blizzard PROMISED us a few months ago but who cares. The more time Blizzard spends polishing this game the better it is for all of us, rushing this game out the door before it's ready just because you're whiny and impatient it will only be a bad thing.

It took them 10 years to make and release Sc2 ffs and in the end the game was AWESOME, all the waiting i did for that game was totally worth it. Just like Valve, Blizzard might take its god damn time to release the games but when they do they are GREAT. It seems like most of you just want the game just so you know if its TERRIBLE(it wont be) like the nay sayers probably say it is just so you can side with them and keep playing it while pretend its the worst thing ever.

How is it that I'm whiny and impatient I just asked a simple question about something that THEY announced already I'm not crying and saying We need a release date I just want to know if what they speculated on is still true. And if you read the post I made for this thread you'd see I stated that I know blizzard likes to polish up thier games to perfection and I have no problem with that so don't call me whiny for asking a question. You're one of those people that likes to get on his high horse and start flaming at people for no reason step down and learn your lesson.
Edited by Talon on 1/14/2012 8:54 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]