Diablo® III

To anyone who believes in Feb 1st release...

First, it's not a Tuesday. Almost all games are released on tuesday...

Second, game is in the works for another big beta patch if I understood correctly and I believe it was said that late next week Jay Wilson would give an update about progress...

Third, Even if against all odds the game was ready, and it's not gone "Gold" yet, there's a manufacturing process involved, Blizz wouldn't release digitally if the release wasn't simultaneous with hard copies in store I'm sure...

So, I guess that covers it... Sadly...

For some reason, looking at the Blizz forum background while writing this, I'm vaguely reminded of LOTR with Nazgul, Orcs, mount doom exploding, etc... Glad I could share this with you all ;)
Reply Quote
That's not exactly true, blizzard has a Chubby for Tuesday's and a lot of the pc game world follows blizzard like lost puppys.

Jay Wilson will say something, that is true

Well considering they are dropping another beta patch which will probably take a few more weeks to polish, your looking at a release announcement somewhere in February, or Feburary as best buy puts it, which basically pushes D3 into Q2 according to their 2 month announcement stipulation, so I don't think anyone is stupid enough to believe in Feb 1st, there are those of us that have accepted blizzard isn't going to make Q1 and those of use that have not.
Reply Quote
Old false news is old..
Reply Quote
It'll be here!!! You will see!!! Everyone else is wrong!!!

Eh...maybe February 1 is too much to hope for.

COME ON FEBRUARY 2!!!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Wrath of the Lich King was released on a Thursday. :)

and it will likely be released end of feb through mid-march..
Reply Quote
01/13/2012 03:16 PMPosted by Yummypuppy

Thanks for starting yet another thread about the release date - esp. when simply replying in any of the other hundred would do. But I get you, you're too important (and so are your opinions) that you simply MUST be heard!!!

Stating with supreme authority that it's simply cannot be Feb 1 ... get this, people ... because "ALMOST ALL GAMES" are released on a Tuesday!!!! ... Wow, you hurt me. A real downer with that point and certainly anti-climatic. Get me all worked up assuming you've got some exclusive or ground-breaking insight only to bring my enthusiasm down so violently with this overwhelmingly marginal, and rather weak starting point.

I'd love to stick around to read points 2,5 and 8 but I don't think I can bear the disappointment...
Edited by sympathy on 1/13/2012 3:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/13/2012 03:48 PMPosted by sympathy

Thanks for starting yet another thread about the release date - esp. when simply replying in any of the other hundred would do. But I get you, you're too important (and so are your opinions) that you simply MUST be heard!!!

Stating with supreme authority that it's simply cannot be Feb 1 ... get this, people ... because "ALMOST ALL GAMES" are released on a Tuesday!!!! ... Wow, you hurt me. A real downer with that point and certainly anti-climatic. Get me all worked up assuming you've got some exclusive or ground-breaking insight only to bring my enthusiasm down so violently with this overwhelmingly marginal, and rather weak starting point.

I'd love to stick around to read points 2,5 and 8 but I don't think I can bear the disappointment...

Sarcasm, I love it! Almost gives the impression you're intelligent but yet, not really!

One really simple action intelligent people do when they're not interested is they turn away and do something else, yet here you are!

Point three or you got my point? I didn't think so... I DID say "almost all games", I don't really know how good your english is, but let's assume it's not really rich since you didn't get the point of "Almost all". That means that there's a possibility the game would NOT launch on a tuesday.

As for your thanks for the thread, come on, you're welcome!!! It was my pleasure to put the feet of the hopeful back on earth.

Hey, next time you think useful to reply to a thread, don't, because obviously, you don't have much to bring to the table!

I do prefer Popsy's reply, which shows a bit of optimism for the Q1 forecast, while you simply show that you had a sad childhood filled with disappointments and negativity... Brighten up a bit, it would serve you well!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm curious about the public beta right now because I keep hearing, "its just a gated demo the game is pretty much ready", or, "it still needs a year of polish". so which is it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]