Diablo® III

To fellow Canadians

I just noticed more D3 CE pre-orders available at Gamestop.ca (EB Games). There's also a release date shown, but I highly doubt it's real (22.02.2012). Grab your copy while you can and good luck! :)
Edited by ionxeel on 1/16/2012 8:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
Neato. Maybe Blizzard made a whole bunch more CE's available to retailers, because futureshop definitely started accepting preorders again as well, recently.
Reply Quote
Yeah, they've been back up for some time, at least a week, but I haven't said anything because screw the rest of you!

Buying up my Collector's Editions.
Reply Quote
Still waiting to see something on Amazon.ca
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Don't listen to Gamestop, their they are worse at guessing at release dates then Blizzard is at making them.
Reply Quote
FutureShop has release date listed as 06/30/2012. Not that it means anything but at least they're not doing what some other *ahem* retailers are and putting the date earlier in hopes of increasing orders.
Reply Quote
01/16/2012 09:10 PMPosted by sympathy
FutureShop has release date listed as 06/30/2012. Not that it means anything but at least they're not doing what some other *ahem* retailers are and putting the date earlier in hopes of increasing orders.

That's funny, like two hours ago it said 02/28/2012... speculation time!

I hate stores.
Reply Quote
I pre-ordered mine in store the date they started taking preorders. I'll be waiting in line 6 hours early.

Cannot wait.
Reply Quote
I pre-ordered mine in store the date they started taking preorders. I'll be waiting in line 6 hours early.

Cannot wait.

Yeah, I'll be there relatively early as well. I remember when I went to Best Buy here in Halifax for the Cataclysm release they had canopies, chairs and hot chocolate for people, heh. My brother and I went and we got the Cataclysm mouse for being two of the first 15 in line.

I'm not much for nerdy stuff, but you get a Blizzard game release and I'm there hours before midnight.

I almost hope the game is released in the spring, as much as I like standing in the cold, I enjoy being warm. The SC2 release was great. Beautiful night.
Edited by MisterLayhey on 1/16/2012 9:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
Gamestop just puts a random release date so the game will be in their archaic system in order to take preorders. There is absolutely no weight behind it at all.

Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
01/16/2012 08:13 PMPosted by ionxeel
I just noticed more D3 CE pre-orders available at Gamestop.ca (EB Games). There's also a release date shown, but I highly doubt it's real (22.02.2012). Grab your copy while you can and good luck! :)
sorry incorrect information 0/10 troll....troll harder next time preorders at GS EB have not resumed nor is there a release date on their canadian site.....and in store no release date in their system only a place holder set by management of 22 02 2012 which is just a place holder
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]