Diablo® III

Character Decisions

I personally like some of the classes that Blizzard has created for Diablo 3. I still think some are lacking something key to that character themselves. I can't really pin point it but there is clearly something strange about this. I don't know if i am the only one that feels this way but i am still buying the game non the less. :P
Reply Quote
Care to... elaborate?
Reply Quote
I think they lack something that really stands out. Their too bland. 2 of the characters shouldn't even be in this but that's a different story.
Reply Quote
This topic is now about pickles.

I prefer dill. Always go with the classic.
Reply Quote
So you are saying that you think some of the characters may be missing something key but you don't know what?

Hate to say it, but I don't know what key thing the characters are missing either lol.
Reply Quote

+1
Reply Quote
01/16/2012 11:01 PMPosted by KILLERBOB
I think they lack something that really stands out. Their too bland. 2 of the characters shouldn't even be in this but that's a different story.

Opinions are opinions. Witch doctor is totally random but looks freaking awesome. Same goes for the barbarian.

I'll go with dill too. Gherkins are pretty novel though...
Reply Quote
No the witch doctor is unique he sortof stands out among the rest. I think that they could have come up with better characters then the Barbarian and the Wizard... Their used in games way too much. Sure the Barbarian was in the other Diablo's but why bring it back when you could have come up with something much more DIABLO 3 and not Diablo 2. Something a lot more unique....
Edited by KILLERBOB on 1/16/2012 11:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/16/2012 11:09 PMPosted by KILLERBOB
No the witch doctor is unique he sortof stands out among the rest. I think that they could have come up with better characters then the Barbarian and the Wizard... Their used in games way too much. Sure the Barbarian was in the other Diablo's but why bring it back when you could have come up with something much more DIABLO 3 and not Diablo 2. Something a lot more unique....

Barb was from D2 and so was the mage XD

If anything, they're the best characters.
Reply Quote
01/16/2012 11:17 PMPosted by FannyBandit

Mage =/= Sorceror =/= Sorceress =/= Wizard
Reply Quote
01/16/2012 11:19 PMPosted by MrShotgun

Mage =/= Sorceror =/= Sorceress =/= Wizard

Or does it...

Maybe they can make the mage class called "Harry Potter"
Reply Quote
But... Harry Potter is a... Wizard...
Reply Quote
01/16/2012 11:22 PMPosted by MrShotgun
But... Harry Potter is a... Wizard...

Got me there. :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]