Diablo® III

Author Error

I have seen and read the two previous threads on the author being displayed wrong when posting, and I am still confused. I recently got beta access, and have posted several times since then.

When I am writing a post/thread, it shows my battletag next to the text (on the left) AND on my portrait in the upper right. However, once i submit, it posts as D3BETA. I am confused. This did not occur before when using my SC2 id.

When I click the arrow next to the top right portrait it has my battletag and then says D3BETA below that. How do I change it so it uses my battletag when posting?

Edit: It seems to show my battletag to the left of my posts, but on the forum screen it shows D3BETA as the author, and if I search the forums for Genlsis, there are no results. Also using the "View my posts" feature on my character shows the thousands of D3BETA posts, not mine.
Edited by D3BETA on 1/23/2012 11:24 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]