Diablo® III

Diablo 3 on PS Vita

What are your thoughts with all the talk about Diablo coming out on a console and the Vita out on February 15 for pre orders and the 22 for every one else do you think Diablo 3 will be out then
Edited by Bulldog on 1/21/2012 2:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Not a chance. They said that they wanted to give us approximately 2 months warning which makes this pretty much impossible.
Reply Quote
Seriously, who buys vita's.

Just get a mod psp 2000.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Seriously, who buys vita's.

Just get a mod psp 2000.

I'm planning to get one when KH:BBS2 comes out, and only for that game.
Reply Quote
I have to admit that i'm not a huge SONY fan, but the VITA does look pretty good, the games look pretty F'ing nice for a hand held.
Reply Quote
You could always just get a ps2 emulator for the PC and play almost any ps2 game off of that.

As long as you have your own ps2 bios available, it's legal, and you can even put in any ps2 discs into your computer and play it.

Reply Quote
It would be awesome
Reply Quote
D3 on PSVita would be nice. :)
Reply Quote
Can't wait to reach around and rustle Diablo's jimmies on my PlayTMStationTM VitaR.
Reply Quote
You owned the game if you buy it for Vita. Offline mode(confirmed) and Forever be yours.

You are lend the game if you buy it for PC. Always online and if the server shut down, the game is gone.
Edited by kenzou#6633 on 2/24/2013 10:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
DO IT!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]