Diablo® III

Patch 10 magic item modifiers

85 Undead Warrior
I've noticed that in beta patch 10 I haven't seen any +globe and gold pickup radius items. Has anyone found these items?

With the removal of companion scrolls, I was hoping to stack +pickup radius items to minimize the amount of click to pick up gold I was doing but no such luck.

Also, is it just me, or is a masterwork or superior white item much better than a magic item most of the time? 30% more damage seems a much better modifier than some other small bonus.
Reply Quote
companion scrolls are still on the item page, they are probably just going to introduce them later in the game, maybe make them more rare
Reply Quote
01/25/2012 08:46 AMPosted by Sword
companion scrolls are still on the item page, they are probably just going to introduce them later in the game, maybe make them more rare

While I can see introducing them later, I can't say I'd agree with making them more rare. Their whole purpose is, basically, to be common enough to not feel bad about using them at all.

I know I probably wouldn't pop them if they were more rare than they seemed to be because I feel like I'd be spending something of worth for a very minor gain.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Unless they re introduce them in a patch later on we won't see them, they didn't like how they worked and didn't think they were worth the time to make them work as they wanted, so they are, as of now, permanently removed from the game, the item page doesn't really mean much right now.
Reply Quote
i found some. the were on rares tho.
Reply Quote
I saw quite a few of +2 gold pickup radius.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I found a couple of each tonight on purple gear.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]