Diablo® III

Scrolls and tomes

In my opinion, D3 really needs to have scrolls and tomes, even if not for practical purpose, then at least for flavor.

One of the most recognizable sound from Diablo 1 and Diablo 2 was the drop of a scroll, or the 'boomf' of a tome/spell book.

I understand the removal of identify scrolls and town portal scrolls and their respective tomes, but that doesn't mean we can't add in new scrolls/tomes for other purposes.

I really applaud the addition of Str/Dex/Int/Vit and Warriv in the beta, it gave me the shivers as I remember the years I spent playing Diablo 2.

Blizzard, you guys have it nailed down on the same feel as the previous games, but you could go a step further with scrolls and tomes.
Reply Quote
nope, no more further steps, debug, polish, release

they'll bring back scrolls and tomes when the system is up to their standards, maybe even before the expansion pack
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]