Diablo® III

How soon is "check back soon!!!!"

How come when I want to look up unique items it says to come back soon to see item stats!!!! I have been doing this for weeks on weeks and you would think anything put in exclamation points would mean soon enough to check back tomorrow, or in a few days. Since when does "check back soon" mean "check it out right before release"
Reply Quote
I think they added the "soon" conotation to the items, because for a while there they did have stats on unique and set items. Blizzard also said that the stats were just "place holder" stats and did not actually reflect the stats that would be on the item come release. So of course a lot of people started complaining about the stats on the uniques and rares because they didn't feel like they were adequate enough, so blizz finally just removed all the stats until they could safely say that the items that are on the website are the final version.
Reply Quote
01/30/2012 02:08 PMPosted by Lazix
"Soon" really should file a restraining order against Blizzard.

Why? Its not like they ever come close anyways.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
We probably won't see real stats in them until release, or just before it, possibly once we get a release date they will pop up just shortly before. But since they just announced a bunch of changes, it's going to change things. This is one of the things they are most certainly working on right now is re itemizing the stats and such on gear, because we'll be doing a great deal more damage now at end game because our health is increased, and thus so will the health of monsters, and the easiest way to compensate our damage for this increase is with the gear, most directly with weapons but also with affixes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]