Diablo® III

No Nerfs in Sanctuary

85 Blood Elf Warrior
Well i was wrong i dont speak for the majority. But i was right to say i "think" i do, i just thought wrong.. completely. I know alot of people in my circle of friends that dont like the constant changes to spells and core content. I thought because of all the things ive seen said from the community that we are all tired of core game changes. Diablo is supposed to be hard? So was cata... in cata the heroic difficulty was so damn hard early on. Even best of players admited its more difficult than early heroics in the past. Well blizz came back to release a patch lowering the difficulty.

I'm expecting the same in diablos higher lvl difficulty content. It will get nerfed.

I was suprised to see a bluepost. I was really suprised to see it backing up a very sarcastic comment. You may have agreed with him but you didnt even need to mention that to make your point. Kinda felt like you jumped on the bandwagon throwing trash at me. But thanks for posting anyway.
Reply Quote
Blizz i didnt get a chance to beta but hear my out. I think i speak for the majority of your fanbase.

When you are done and release diablo 3 in all its glory... PLEASE stand firm with your masterpiece, do not nerf spells and change things to appease a crowd. Post release dont even take customers thoughts into consideration regarding systems and spells. You guys pour heart and soul into this, when you are done stand by what you have done. Blizz is like the cornerstone of online strategy games, i really doubt us customers are as educated and good at balancing as you. Please dont drop patches post release that reduce the damage of this spell, removes the effect of this spell. This spell now costs mana, this spell now has a casting time.

I really look forward to picking up the game and learning all there is to learn, every crack and dynamic of barbarian. I really dont want a few patches later to get hit with something like whirlwind now has 3 less swings, or now costs 50% more fury or now has 25% longer cooldown.

I honestly believe 85% fanbase would agree. New patch containing content/items and spells AWESOME. New patch containing "CHANGES" not so cool.

Please post if you agree or disagree and why, maybe it will help blizzard. Maybe even get a blue post if enough people have an opinion on this.

Dumbest thing I've heard all year
Reply Quote
01/31/2012 02:55 PMPosted by Raiders
But player feedback is and always will be an important component of the Blizzard approach to design.

Then how come you guys ignored us when you introduced the Attack/Precision stats and we were SCREAMING at you to change it back?

Actually before the Attack/Precision stats were unveiled more people were whining about how they only required one set of attack gear and could have the strongest hero for each class and there wasn't enough customization. Seems like either way someone is bound to QQ.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
01/31/2012 02:55 PMPosted by Raiders
But player feedback is and always will be an important component of the Blizzard approach to design.

Then how come you guys ignored us when you introduced the Attack/Precision stats and we were SCREAMING at you to change it back?

... The game's not even out yet and we did change it back.
Reply Quote
As long as there are no retard friendly WoW style nerfs, I'll be happy. WoW isn't so much a game anymore as it is a participative cinematic. Please don't ever do that to D3!
Reply Quote
01/30/2012 03:31 PMPosted by ßloodfrenzy
I honestly believe 85% fanbase would agree

I believe that you are 110% pulling that out of your !@#.

the idea of putting out a game and giving ZERO support is so ludicrous I would probably laugh so hard my gut burst out my side...if i didnt actually think you were serious.

If you want an awesome game with zero support go pick up Nox. thats more up your alley. And maybe you'll see why consistent balance patches are useful.

I should have just stopped reading after you first sentence.

Blizz i didnt get a chance to beta but hear my out. I think i speak for the majority of your fanbase.

wow. just wow.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
I should have just stopped reading after you first sentence.

wow. just wow.

I wish you would have. Just because i didnt get into beta doesnt mean im not apart of the fanbase, i read what others have to say and thats all i have to go by. Alot of people are curious to see if diablo is going to evolve and change post release into something less challenging like warcraft. That is my concern is all.. alot of us dont want to see the game change and diminish once its released like warcraft did. I dont want to chose a certain class cause i like its skills and then those skills change?

I retract saying i speak for anyone, im not the best at this. I shouldnt have even posted anything honestly. Now that is something im sure we can all agree on.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
01/31/2012 12:11 PMPosted by Zarhym
While the sarcasm is obvious, Humor (heheh) makes his point perfectly clear here.

Really didnt find this necessary.
Reply Quote
01/31/2012 12:11 PMPosted by Zarhym
Make no mistake about it. We'll follow our heart and soul when it comes to current and future development of this game. But player feedback is and always will be an important component of the Blizzard approach to design.

i just hope you guys dont nerf something because its too "Hard". It's Diablo! stuff is challenging leave it be of course unless its overpowered.
Reply Quote
01/31/2012 06:27 PMPosted by FatJoeBro
Make no mistake about it. We'll follow our heart and soul when it comes to current and future development of this game. But player feedback is and always will be an important component of the Blizzard approach to design.

i just hope you guys dont nerf something because its too "Hard". It's Diablo! stuff is challenging leave it be of course unless its overpowered.

And thats where the debate begins and favors a nerf for WoW's community.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Yes Sorreal i'm not very good at this. I dont even write as much as emails. =P Everything i said here got picked apart and i dont think anyone knows what i actually mean. Ofcourse they will continue to patch and fix, and even the balance. I just dont want to see spells deleted, and difficulty lowered in this game.
Reply Quote
Even the great game of chess was not without "patches" once it was created.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/En_passant

Pretty much the last rule you learn about chess is the weird one.
Edited by Defenestrate on 1/31/2012 6:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
I disagree with OP

In fact, I hope they proactively balance the classes once the game is released. Look what happened with D2... everyone had a cookie cutter hammerdin. That is not fun.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Thats interesting, didnt even know that bout chess!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
wow. just wow.
he does...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]