Diablo® III

Best Follower build(s)?

I searched and could not find a useful thread. Because the follower skills are a one time deal and unlike our character we can't change them I'm worried that I might end up picking the wrong one? I don't know if this will end up being that critical but I figure maybe i won't upgrade any of my followers until the community has come to a consensus? I also know that some picks might favor some builds, but I'm looking at just an overall most usefulness build.

Here is what I would do if I did upgrade them.

Builds: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/follower#0110!0110!0000

Reply Quote
your templar does not need 2 healing spells.
Reply Quote
Their skills aren't an irreversible choice, at least if things remain the way they are in the beta. You can retrain your follower for a price by right clicking on their portrait and choosing the appropriate option as it's set up right now. So i wouldn't obsess too much over building them wrong unless that feature gets cut before launch.
Edited by D3BETA on 2/13/2012 7:59 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]