Diablo® III

Thoughts, Tips, Theories, and Beta Testing

85 Human Rogue
The fact that Thrill of the Hunt works on skill shots actually lowers it's usefulness, this means that you can't control when you want to use it, and when you don't. If it was ONLY on basic attack, you could not use a basic attack, and save that for when you needed it the most, now it's just going to be a random immobilize every ten seconds, which isn't nearly as useful, if this is true it will be coming out of most of my builds, it's still okay for PvP, but DH will be much like the Hunter in WoW, if your an absolutely amazing hunter it will be a great class, other wise you will find yourself dead and loosing more often then alive and winning.
Reply Quote
02/05/2012 03:16 AMPosted by Sasukekun
The fact that Thrill of the Hunt works on skill shots actually lowers it's usefulness

That's a great point,
I should clarify that it doesn't work with All skill attacks, but still, you lack full control regardless.

Works with: Hungering Arrow, Evasive Fire, Entangling Shot, and Bola (generators), Elemental Arrow and Rapid Fire (Spenders).

It does not work with explosive or knife attacks such as: Grenades, Impale, or Chakram.

Cannot test higher level skills due to the Beta level cap.

I'm not sure if it's a bug, but Thrill procs on environmental objects. =/

Thanks for the input, Sasu.

~Ath
Edited by Athazzar on 2/5/2012 6:29 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]