Diablo® III

Companion and Reforging Scrolls Removed

85 Tauren Paladin
I go to my Battle.net page like 10 times a day hoping for a beta key. I got to Diablo on facebook more than that hoping for a contest that i may be so fortunate to win a key please just come out with the game already. PLEASEEE!!!!
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warrior
will play for beta
Reply Quote
played the beta once...dont even know what a companion is.....ill never know since its not in this unreleaseble game anymore :)
Reply Quote
I tried to read all the post, but only got to page 8. Its all the same stuff. Oh yeah and a special shout out to all the designers and artist at blizzard. Your creative ideas and imagination can be shared worldwide and once I get my Bachelors in Digital Entertainment Game Design, I too would like to share your spotlight as a respected designer at Blizzard. I know how much time, effort, and sacrifice goes into making these games and would truly like to show my gratitude for all the hard work. Hang in there and wait for the fat check when it releases. All the hard work will pay off. People think that removing something from the game is simple, but honestly it can create more problems. Blizzard only hires geniuses, so I'm not too worried about it. Any News is better than no news. As you can tell people get irritated when you play the circle game. Again thanks for all the hard work and man hours on making our entertainment more enjoyable and cant wait to see your work.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]