Diablo® III

Diablo 3 release date discussion

02/04/2012 02:38 PMPosted by Xanther
It doesn't matter how much refining they do...upon release more bugs and more feature and balance issues will be discovered...look at SC2 for instance...was supposed to be pristine and it STILL had balance issues despite months of beta testing. My opinion is that you won't truly know how the game will run until it's released and played by the masses.

Right there with you.
Reply Quote
nope you dont have to pay anything, just Opt in and wait.
Reply Quote
I thought they weren't releasing yet because of the Korean GRB :P Seriously, it will be done when it's done.

As for how one gets a beta key, the answer is simple, you have to kill someone. Blizzard wants the beta tested by stone cold killers. Everyone of us that has a beta key has killed someone. Me personally, I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.
Reply Quote
As for how one gets a beta key, the answer is simple, you have to kill someone. Blizzard wants the beta tested by stone cold killers. Everyone of us that has a beta key has killed someone. Me personally, I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.

And as for me...well, lets just say that I shot the Sheriff (but I did not shoot the depute).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]