Diablo® III

Iron Maiden in D3?

Every time I've started a new RPG, I've always began some form of berserker style melee class; Barb, Warrior, etc.

My first char in D3 will most likely be a Frenzy barb. However, my decision is made difficult by the chilling memories of reaching Chaos Sanctuary in Nightmare mode, brutally tearing a bloody path through swarms and swarms of demons, and then getting 1-shot by Iron Maiden.

Hopefully, we've seen the last of that ridiculous curse, but if it does make it to D3, I hope they put some form of mitigating cap on it (ie, reflects 200% of damage dealt, up to 20% of the target's maximum health).

There was nothing quite like using your Level 93 Eth BotD WW Barb to rush a friend through nightmare, and getting creamed by a paltry level 38 mob (and maybe a little arrogance and carelessness).
Reply Quote
lol, i played mostly druid, fury wolf......and know the pain. iron maiden was a killer.

The upside of it.........at least u knew theres a chance u could still die if you werent paying attention.

<--------glass half full kinda guy.
Reply Quote
The Monk has Mantra of Retribution, which reflects 40% of damage taken back.

Also, players are slated to have tons more health, so hopefully we won't have wildly disproportionate damage to our health like in D2.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]