Basic strategy is this:
1. Dashing strike to enter combat with extra dodge (obsidian). Used often to keep this dodge at it's highest while moving around and getting into or out of the fray - primary spirit user.
2. Crippling wave for groups and damage mitigation (obsidian), exploding palm for single target and collateral damage (alabaster).
3. Mystic ally for an extra target to be attacked other than myself +50% health pool / taunt (obsidian)
4. Blinding flash with alabaster for overwhelming moments.
5. Mantra of Evasion with Armor upgrade as icing on the cake.
Let me know what you guys think. This could be an end-game viable build in my opinion, focusing primarily on staying alive rather than dishing damage out asap.