Diablo® III

Rush!!!

every single co-op game i have joined, everybody rushes past all mobs not killing anything only to get to skeleton king, kill it and leave game. and dont respond to chat.. so its just possible this is the type of community you will find in diablo 3 unless you have a friend base. i wont be joining co-op games.. only solo and friends for sure if its going to be like this. im yet to join a game where people want to actually play.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
very fun game just saying. i will deff take my time with each class and all there spells ;)

realid: Graftoon#1900
Edited by Deathsnotfar on 2/3/2012 12:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
every single co-op game i have joined, everybody rushes past all mobs not killing anything only to get to skeleton king, kill it and leave game. and dont respond to chat.. im yet to join a game where people want to actually play.

They are playing, just not the way you want them to do for you. Don't feel so entitled.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
When you've played through the tiny portion of the game available a million times, you tend to gloss over things and want to move quickly to get another character maxed or whatever.

But this same behavior was present in D3. It's what you get with the playstyle of Diablo games. It's just not designed for easy chatting.
Reply Quote
I'm just wondering how many people will skip all quest dialog while playing with a group and how many other people will be raging because it skips it for them too.
Reply Quote
Let's be honest now: there is no reason to be speaking. This first part of the beta is pretty easy, and people just want to kill the skeleton king and get to level 13 and maybe experiment with builds. Some people just don't like talking, too. It's not a problem with the beta, it's more about the people you play with.
Reply Quote
I find it rather amusing. With the new loot system and the Skeleton King encounter prompt, I see absolutely no rush to get through the areas. I take my sweet time destroying all the barrels and going down dead ends to kill guys so I get as much out of the game as I can.
Reply Quote
Co-op has been pretty boring for me. I can understand playing with friends, especially so you can play around with team builds, but jumping into random games hasn't been very inspiring gameplay. It really does feel like a rush.

I'm not complaining, I understand the co-op will best be used with friends, I just wasn't sure what I'd think of the random co-op games before I tried them, and after I have I'm pretty sure I will never play them upon release.
Reply Quote
I understand your frustration with the chat box and I wish there was another tab to select for dialog and item pick ups and salvage.
Edited by Seventhwinds on 2/3/2012 1:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
The online is terrible... so i dont play it. Blizzard cant really do anything about "bored people with the beta and/or retail game"
Reply Quote

I'm not asking for advise on how to play the game.

I'm asking why other people are rushing through the beta.

Rares very rarely drop from normal mobs, they mostly drop from the SK. That's why people are rushing through.

rares drop off skele king your first time killing it. after that its the same for everything.. and actually i have had more yellow drops from normal mobs, and they were actually of better quality than the sk's yellow.. the only time sk has ever dropped a yellow for me is first time killing it.
Reply Quote
02/03/2012 11:45 AMPosted by Ronlander
If you're not first you're last!

Is that right, Ricky Bobby?
Reply Quote
This is why I'll be flying solo at release. I prefer to go at my own pace and not be burdened by other people's playing habits.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]