Diablo® III

How many online

since the 100k invite deal now how many are online at peak times? just wondering. seems like a lot of wasted invites.
Reply Quote
It's probably safe to say that most of the people who got an invite don't even know they have it.
Reply Quote
Around 1400 during peak times. ~800 during off-peak.
And these are public games.

Remember before when ~100 was peak?
Reply Quote
yesterday I checked for myself to see this exact answer and there were 456 players online
Reply Quote
I think those are also players in your region, based on Blizzard's server locations.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Threads tonight seem to indicate a lot of people just found out they have access this evening, and that will probably go for the next few evenings as well. And I'm sure some will never know or will never log in.
Reply Quote
450 in north america with 100k invite hurt my heart TT
Reply Quote
02/03/2012 12:34 AMPosted by D3BETA
I think those are also players in your region, based on Blizzard's server locations.

nah, i dont think so.
Reply Quote
02/03/2012 12:34 AMPosted by D3BETA
they only have it set up in 1 place right now, for ease of updating.
Reply Quote
I think this weekend we might get to see 5k+
Reply Quote
so sick of this happening. need a better way of targeting players who will play the !@#$ outta the beta.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]