Diablo® III

Woo woo woo, im in baby 8)

110 Night Elf Mage
I almost thought this was another phishing scam untill i loged into my BliZZ account and behold it was true, i got into the beta, WOO HOO!! Anyways wanted to share how happy i was with everyone ,a nd anything i should know once i get into the game? and dont tell me its only Beta i know that already lol :p
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
02/02/2012 12:49 PMPosted by Cundrie
I almost thought this was another phishing scam untill i loged into my BliZZ account and behold it was true, i got into the beta, WOO HOO!! Anyways wanted to share how happy i was with everyone ,a nd anything i should know once i get into the game? and dont tell me its only Beta i know that already lol :p

You are such a special little spark of a snowflake, enjoy!!
Reply Quote
02/02/2012 12:49 PMPosted by Cundrie
I almost thought this was another phishing scam untill i loged into my BliZZ account

You mean email right? How does one end up thinking there is a phishing scam on a battle.net account?
Reply Quote
110 Night Elf Mage
yes i mean the email lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]