Diablo® III

Beta with ati hd6670 video card

Hi, i have a question...

Ani1 have an ati hd6670 1gb ddr5 video card and playing the beta?

I would like to have feedback if its runing good and if it can run on max seting

thank you!
Edited by bouda on 2/3/2012 8:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
Yes it can run the game on max settings for now(no ultra detail in beta), I can max it out with a HD 3850 256 MB RAM, and your card is more powerful. :)
Reply Quote
i have a i5 2400k 8gb ram and a 6670, i was thinking that the video card was going to slow me a bit but i guess i was wrong,

thank you very much :)
Reply Quote
i have a i5 2400k 8gb ram and a 6670, i was thinking that the video card was going to slow me a bit but i guess i was wrong,

thank you very much :)

That sandy bridge freakin rocks. Got mine OC and its awesome.

Also my HD5770 runs the high no problem and if there is an ultra it shouldn't be an issue either.
Reply Quote
I have two x-fired 6950's. Zero defects on ATI Catalyst drivers 12.1

It's not "that" intensive. My cards don't even get warm.

This. The game barely uses a gig of ram and runs very well on high settings on average gaming pcs from my beta experience. Even my wife's laptop from work with no dedicated video card runs it on low just fine at 1680x1050.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]