Diablo® III

Streaming D3 Beta Playthroughs

Starting at 5:30 est, February 3rd, 2012, I will be streaming Diablo 3 Beta gameplay footage. I am hoping to do a play through of all 5 classes over the course of the weekend.

http://www.own3d.tv/MagusEdge

The first play through will be a lot of commentary on the Dungeon Crawling genre in addition to initial impressions of the Witch Doctor.

Second play through will be a "speed run" using the Witch Hunter were I will try to complete every quest as quickly as possible.

Third play through will be on focusing on the multiplayer elements of the game. This will be done with the Monk.

Fourth through will be on the barbarian and continue to be multiplayer.

The final play through will be on the wizard. I will probably focus on fire specs as I have already completed a character using arcane.

Please tune in if you want to check out the footage!

-BadGamer

EDIT: Streaming will be delayed due to maintenance. It was supposed to be done an hour before streaming. The server is still unavailable. :(

We will begin as soon as the servers are live.
Edited by D3BETA on 2/3/2012 2:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
Starting now. :D
Reply Quote
I'm done for tonight. I will be streaming the Barbarian and Wizard play throughs starting at noon EST on February 4th, 2012. I will also answer specific questions then and take requests via these forum posts on what people might like to see.

Hope you enjoyed the stream!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]