Diablo® III

How often do you find rares?

Except for the initial end boss drop, I have not found anything over blue. I must have done 50 runs now with around 35% MF. Now, I know it's not a lot but I figured even by sheer randomness I'll find some.

-Javazon
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
they are indeed rare,
found maybe maybe 6 rares that did not come from SK first time kill during ALL off patch 9
Reply Quote
Started a witch doctor recently and received 4 rares running through the story. Then two more dropped from the King. Lucky??
Reply Quote
If you want rares its easier to just start a new character and kill the SK with it. I have a 104% magic find and have done a lot of killing with him and still dont get rares. Your first kill of the SK with a new character always has a rare drop i think.
Reply Quote
Most of the rares gonna be in higher difficulties eh?
Reply Quote
Rarely.
Reply Quote
got 122 % mf, haven't seen any rare since... I dont know like 15 runs? or more...
Reply Quote
02/08/2012 02:24 PMPosted by Xanthippus
Rarely.
Reply Quote
All first Skeleton kills with every hero got me one or two rare items, other than that, none...

(all in patch 12)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]