Diablo® III

PvP aspect of D3

90 Human Warrior
PSY
I don't really have any input or suggestions; I'm simply just curious about Blizzard's stance/direction on D3 pvp. How do they plan to approach this area of the game? Are they planning on introducing any ladders? Contests? Anything like that? How are you going to be able to join/queue for D3 arenas? Is this going to be a big/small part of the game?

If anyone has any answers to these questions but not just limited to them, I'd love to hear anything related to D3 pvp, whether it's been posted or simply speculated.
Reply Quote
How are you going to be able to join/queue for D3 arenas?

Pretty sure there will be a PvP button that brings up a page to allow you to queue, just like WoW.

E: Might just click join arena match instead of join a game. Im not too sure, but it'll most likely be easy enough to find out when the game is released.
Edited by Gheed on 2/3/2012 3:48 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]