Diablo® III

Magic Find items on followers

i was wondering if you guys knew if you put MF items on your follower if that % would stack with the MF% items you have on your character?

thanks guys.
Reply Quote
i just came back to check for replies, but i did some testing, but it seems that your MF% for your character increases 1% for every item you equip on your follower that has any type of MF.

just in case anyone was wondering.
Reply Quote
EDIT 2: It's definitely 25% of follower's MF, rounding down. Just equipped 7% MF ring on follower and only got +1%, meaning that 25% of 7 is 1.75 so that is rounded down to 1.

EDIT: I just threw a 8% shield onto my templar, and gained 2% MF. Therefore since 20% of that would be 1.6, and 25% is exactly 2, we can say that it's either a) 25% of follower's MF, or b) between 20-25% of follower's MF, rounding to closest integer.

According to another thread, you get somewhere between 20-25% of your follower's MF%, rounded down. So if you have a 14%MF ammy on your templar, you'll get 2-3%MF added (depending on what the fractional percentage is, don't have a 14% ammy so i couldn't tell ya).
Edited by D3BETA on 2/5/2012 4:25 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]