Diablo® III

Not supported... Lol?

So i downloaded D3 yesterday, first time i launched, it said that my graphics driver was out of date, BUT i could still continue if i wanted. I played for about 20 min but then i had to go.
That night, i updated my graphics driver, but as always; they always mess up my computer. My computer goes 8bit, with like 500x 300 resolution or somthing.. i system restored back to the old driver. Now today, it'd not letting me play at all... It's saying my graphics driver is supported...

I have a Geforce GTX 580 ($500 GPU..)

i was able to play yesterday.. wth

http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-unsupported-video-card-list
My card is not on that list.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Try uninstalling your existing drivers and installing the new drivers after. If you are having driver problems it's usually related to remnants or an improperly executed install with your new drivers. I have a couple GTX 580's and I had absolutely no problems at all with the beta.
Reply Quote
How do i uninstall my existing ones?

@Kind, i've been playing diablo since i was 7 years old. I was excited to see the beta come out a long time ago, but all i did was opt in. To be honest, i kinda forgot about it till i got the email.
Edited by D3BETA on 2/4/2012 3:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
Good, then you shouldn't be playing Beta.

Go find your Diablo 3 Beta Tech Support forum if you really care that much.

This forum is for gamers who have been waiting nearly a decade to try this game.

Illidan said it best,

"You ... Are not Prepared..."
gtfo

Wtf you are the one who should get out
Reply Quote
Ugh how to you blow 500$ on a video card and not know how to uninstall drivers..
Reply Quote
They didnt give out keys... They linked D3 to your battle.net account.

@Sabre, actually dual carded, but buy 1 get 1 free
Reply Quote
Nevermind... if i just hit escape instead of pressing ok, it lets me play :D
Reply Quote

Go find your Diablo 3 Beta Tech Support forum if you really care that much.

This forum is for gamers who have been waiting nearly a decade to try this game.

Illidan said it best,

"You ... Are not Prepared..."
gtfo

Well Said!

But you can't respect someone who actually makes a thread to convince someone that they're worthy of a beta key
Edited by koondad on 2/4/2012 3:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
02/04/2012 03:36 PMPosted by KindOfBlue
Uninstall the game or give the key to someone who actually deserves it.

You should go away for saying give the KEY to someone, there are no keys.'

By the way, mexican. Did you ever try reverting back to your old color scheme and resolution when you installed the new drivers. Or trouble shooting the problem? You make it sound like the moment theres trouble you run.
Edited by Scournedsoul on 2/4/2012 3:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
02/04/2012 03:33 PMPosted by KindOfBlue

Heaven forfend someone find a bug, when beta testing.
Reply Quote
@scourn, I was finally able to install a newer driver... Some drivers dont work for me, but the BETA driver from Jan 31st worked.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]