Diablo® III

Choppy Lag, can anyone give me some help?

I use an Alienware M15x, so the requirements are definitely not a problem. My specs all exceed the required, and I also use verizon fios. But, I'm getting severely laggy gameplay. I can minimize the game, and re open it, and it plays super smooth for like 1 minute, then goes straight back to lag. I'm confused as to what is wrong, because my brother can play it fine from my basement, and a computer with less qualified specs than mine. And i've tried the disabling of peer to peer sharing as well. Anyone know what this could be?
Reply Quote
94 Worgen Druid
Try turning down the amount of channels in sound from 64 to something lower. It'll reduce the lag but won't eliminate it. Blizzard will just have to fix the sound system to not suck the life out of the game.
Reply Quote
Alrighty, I'll try it.
Reply Quote
Meh, still doing the same thing. This same scenario happened with that Drakensang game. Unbearable lag, but my brother was playing it smooth, on high graphics. I think it's something with my computer now.
Reply Quote
too much !@#$?
Reply Quote
Hm? I don't really feel like sending my computer in to get looked at, so that's why im asking here first.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]