Diablo® III

People forgot about D2:(

Everyone thinking Diablo is like a regular MMORPG like WoW or SWTOR or something along that lines :( its a shame.
Reply Quote
lol i know....

not sure why people think of Diablo series as MMORPG...

were in my case i spended most time playing alone cause didnt want to deal with brainless people.
Reply Quote
yea can't even compare totally different games, i was still having fun on d2 for a while before a friend convinced me to pick up wow halfway through burning crusade. Games have been getting more boring ever since. arpg = funnest!
Reply Quote
Yep :(
Reply Quote
It's like this with the ¾ of players. Or more unfortunatly.
Reply Quote
Like tonight i've made a run on the beta and i told to the guys

«Hey guys you know that you got your own drops?»
Then someone said «yeah, you hear a *ding* when a blue drops»...
Reply Quote
"I want more quests"

"I want more customization"

"I want a mount"

"I want more purples"

"I want more yellows"

"I want"
"I want"
"I WANT!!!!"

Yea.... I try not to let them ruin it for me.
Edited by D3BETA on 2/7/2012 7:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
More orcs please
Reply Quote
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Xx_Albain_xX/home

Friend me on steam.
Reply Quote
02/07/2012 06:47 PMPosted by Soulintosh
Yep :(

Friend me on steam

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Xx_Albain_xX/home
Reply Quote
I used to play wow and am thankful that blizzard is not making diablo an mmo.

Diablo 2 > Wow, Diablo 3 beta already > wow, Diablo 3 ? Diablo 2.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
well they didn't forgot . they never played it :) most of these people are teen ages so :D
Reply Quote

were in my case i spended most time playing alone cause didnt want to deal with brainless people.

i see your grammar makes you fall under that brainless category too huh?
Reply Quote
bots, BOTS EVERYWHERE
Reply Quote

i see your grammar makes you fall under that brainless category too huh?

lol I also picked up on some irony here.
Reply Quote
lol i know....

It's a game, it's role-playing, it's online, and it's multiplayer. While it's technically not MASSIVELY multiplayer and therefore not an MMORPG, this is only because while there are a large number of people on one server, they are not all in the same game/persistant world. The D3 Auction houses bring it even one step closer to being an MMORPG. In short, while it's technically not one, it's about as close as you can get without quite being there.

The fact that it's made by the same company which is responsible for a game which many people would consider to be *THE* MMORPG doesn't help any. Also even if it's not actually an MMORPG, a lot of the same design decisions and balancing issues that one would have do still apply to D3 as well, so it's not too surprising that people would want many of the same things. Of course, some of these things will not work well in D3 and Blizzard will have to make good decisions on what ideas to listen to or not which I think for the most part is something they have done well on but we'll have to wait for the final product to see.
Reply Quote
wish they could find a better balance D3 with mounts=fail
Reply Quote
what i wanna forget about is the bots, BOTS EVERYWHERE
Reply Quote
lol i know....

They didn't want to play with you cuz your smell =D. Also, you get a ticket from the grammer polise.

02/11/2012 05:39 PMPosted by Terminus
bots, BOTS EVERYWHERE

It's what finally made me quit after playing sicne LoD came out... I mean the mass dupes in 1.10 were one thing, but the bots just ruined it completely for me.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]