Diablo® III

USSLESS TECH SUPPORT OVER ERROR 315300

(Locked)

315300 IS AN ACCOUNT PROBLEM WITCH THE ACCOUNT MANAGER HAS REPLIED THUS

Ragardwick

Customer Service Representative

Greetings!
Like the previous reps have stated, we do not assist with Diablo 3 issues through tickets or phone calls. All assistance for Diablo 3 is done through the forums. The Diablo 3 Beta is free access to try a game that is still in development. Since it is still in development we do not support it though the customer support departments.

If you have any other questions feel free to re-open the ticket. Thank you for contacting Blizzard Support.

Ryan N
Customer Support
Blizzard Entertainment

the main problem is 315300 is not fixable via player / customer or forum . KKTHXBYE!!!
90 Undead Warlock
Cool story bro.
It's the Beta...

They shouldn't offer you support.

Again, it's the beta!
02/03/2012 02:20 PMPosted by D3BETA
315300 IS AN ACCOUNT PROBLEM WITCH

Is that like the Wicked Witch of Oz?
Burn the witch!

Ragardwick

Greetings!
Like the previous reps have stated, we do not assist with Diablo 3 issues through tickets or phone calls. All assistance for Diablo 3 is done through the forums. The Diablo 3 Beta is free access to try a game that is still in development. Since it is still in development we do not support it though the customer support departments.

If you have any other questions feel free to re-open the ticket. Thank you for contacting Blizzard Support.

Ryan N
Customer Support
Blizzard Entertainment

the main problem is 315300 is not fixable via player / customer or forum . KKTHXBYE!!!

You didnt buy the game, Beta is working, is your computer problem fix it yourself. Why would they help you fix something that you didn't even pay for ? I would prefer them working on developement.
So why should they PAY someone for customer service if you haven't PAID for the game?
90 Troll Mage
02/03/2012 02:30 PMPosted by DTRush
ask for your money back

lol
bah its not about $$ its about offering some one a chance to participate then letting them fall to the way side. it's a bit unprofessional even with a Betta.
02/03/2012 02:34 PMPosted by D3BETA
bah its not about $$ its about offering some one a chance to participate then letting them fall to the way side. it's a bit unprofessional even with a Betta.

What is this Betta you speak of? Is it related to the Jetta?

And no, it's not unprofessional. The game is in a developmental state. Tech support isn't offered on items in development. You're only recourse is to post it in the forums and hope they fix it or can offer you some tips.
02/03/2012 02:37 PMPosted by Gramin
What is this Betta you speak of? Is it related to the Jetta?

Whatever it is, it's "ussless"

Ragardwick

Greetings!

Ryan N
Customer Support
Blizzard Entertainment

What thread did you post in on the beta forum? Just report it there instead of coming here to whine about a Beta product issue... People like you shouldn't be in the beta in the first place...
yar the forums have been a great source of info thx I have been trolling them for a good 10h no joke so yah I have no life what ever I have posted in all other applicable areas and have finely broke down to this ....... fail . search for 315300 you will see all my posts and realize the time I have spent on this issue before starting my rant here .
Edited by D3BETA on 2/3/2012 2:45 PM PST
You sound like a very interesting and intelligent person.
35 Orc Rogue
02/03/2012 02:43 PMPosted by D3BETA
yar the forums have been a great source of info thx I have been trolling them for a good 10h no joke so yah I have no life what ever I have posted in all other applicable areas and have finely broke down to this ....... fail . search for 315300 you will see all my posts and realize the time I have spent on this issue before starting my rant here .

You're not very bright... it is a beta... there are bound to be problems. Some of them are things that will be resolved at a later date... some of them are things they couldn't help you with short of buying you a computer that isn't held together with packing tape and rubber bands.

The error you are describing isn't a diablo error per se... it could be a memory error most likely due to your CPU or RAM or Graphics card... or it could be that your region doesn't support the login... what can customer support do for you at this point? Nothing, which is what they are trying to convey to you.

If you don't see dozens of posts about this error in the forums, chances are it is unique to you and your poorly configured system. Don't bash the developers or the company simply because you are too cheap to fix your system.

Simple google search yields: http://blues.incgamers.com/Posts/10/1/42/832/143243/error-315300-39incorrect-usernamepassword39
Edited by Muguguypan on 2/3/2012 2:58 PM PST
lols i love your bashing of my computer but what ever finely came across a post saying to reset my pw and give it 24 h ........ so f it im gonna go sleep it off for 24 h then possibly rant some more ...... after 24 h ...... from now .......... yah no life
Community Manager
Please don't post titles in all caps.

We have a Technical Support forum for the Diablo III beta here:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/3374140/
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]