Diablo® III

PST --> Eastern time

Update 7:15 p.m. PST:

We’re continuing to deploy and test the release of Patch 11 and anticipate the realms will be available before 8:30 p.m. PST. Thank you for your continued patience.

What time is this in Eastern? I hate how I keep seeing PST instead of Eastern.

How many hours do I add or subtract?
I looked at my computer clock and it doesn't say specific a [PST] option so I can't do a layman comparison on my own.

Blizzard's times USED to line up with my Eastern time (Waaaaay back, SC1/BW era). Hasn't been since WC3.
Reply Quote
Add 3 hours.

Do you have a smartphone?
Reply Quote
Add 3 hours. So, it's 11:30pm EST.
Reply Quote
I do not have a smart phone, but I can add.

8:30+3:00 = 11:30pm
Reply Quote
Mine says 3:00 PST so thats 6:00 here and its still not letting me log in to play =/
Reply Quote
02/03/2012 03:00 PMPosted by AvatarSAGA
Mine says 3:00 PST so thats 6:00 here and its still not letting me log in to play =/

The update from the B.net log in is older than the post edited by Blizzard.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3967849575#1
Reply Quote
02/03/2012 03:00 PMPosted by AvatarSAGA

Yeah, earlier today it said 1:30 PST now it says 3:00, and now that time's past and it's still not up. They may have run into trouble implementing the patch.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]