Diablo® III

BOA all drops?

Bind on account all drops when picked up. Why not? Am I missing something about this AH thing? Because gold sites have been doing this already- is that the justification?
I'm not in beta so I'm likely missing something.
Reply Quote
Uh, what? How does BoAing everything picked up make sense. Then you can't trade anything.

Either I'm not understanding you, or you don't understand Diablo, because as I understand it, this is one of the worst Diablo ideas ever.
Reply Quote
BOA? So I am a wizard and my friend is a DH, I find a cool bow but too bad, I can't give it to him because it is BOA. Awful idea.
Reply Quote
OP, there's a stash that you can put BoE items into so your other characters can equip them, if that's what you were thinking with BoA.
Edited by D3BETA on 2/3/2012 4:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
One great thing about the Diablo franchise is gear never bonded to the player so it could be sold/traded/trashed as the player chose as they outgrew it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]