1. Map is too small, why do I have vault if i get stuck every .5 yards on something?
2. I absolutely need my background map, when i hit tab, my character stops, and i cant just have this toggled on like in d2? that was awesome
3. Item diversity seems like it will be much smaller than d2.
4. I don't know my skills damage, yea i can bust out the calculator, or alt tab to the website, but i need to know how much my spectral shard does... Like i have a dps of 20.5 so is there a base value? do i use the dps to put in the skill? so it does 105 percent weapon damage as lightning. Am i expecting 105 percent of the dps, or base value? or even though the timing of my auto attack and spectral shard are different does this factor? What if i had my "magic weapon" spell active, is this only for auto attacks or does it increase my arcane orb damage too?
5. skills used at the top or bottom of stairs dont always do what they need to do. like right at the top of the stairs when u go to save the templar. Even ranged attacks like disintegrate end well before their range and dont even reach the stairs. i could understand stoping because of the stairs, but it seems ranged attacks will have no effect within their supposed range well before the stairs even start. (just a glitch not a gripe)
6. I want to jump right into hardcore when it comes out. Don't know if this will be an option or not. I would like the pvp system to not be on death lose character though. Or some sort of option before going in if you are playing for death slips.
7. I hope some items will have certain auras, i do want to build a merc and items again. Obviously skills like teleport and werebear, lycanthropy, on items was a bit strange, but auras would really help.
8. Crafting, seems like it will devalue all items, but making a soloist in hardcore much more durable. I think this is actually a good addition.
9. I hope runestones are common, even high tier ones. I want to be able to explore my hero and his/her abilities in freedom when game starts. if they are as rare as runes were. it will take forever to develop a character even in a direction i dont want :(
10. Monk is the new paladin. I think it will be hard to balance, given it has the greatest amount of auras, and they help the team more than other classes. I have noticed they have the greatest amount of connectivity in moves as well
Well thats pretty much the list, I hope it is insightful.