Diablo® III

Recrutment for Diablo Team

Hello,i am one of the lucky contestants that got chosen for Diablo 3 beta and I Decided that would like to make a team for Diablo 3. The purpose to this team is to play as a team we would give gear to our team members main needs it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT E-MAIL APPLICATION FOR B-NET ACCOUNT SECURITY TO killer18882@live.com
because someone let me realize that alot tot many people would have access to your email after so see ya soon xD
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We would
------------
-Get level 60 First
-Get Geared Fast
-Have Fun

Requirments
---------------
-Daiblo 3
-Get within 1 week of realease

Application
------------
-Sex:

-Hours available:

-Timezone:
-------------------
(eighter here or pm)

-E-mail adress (to add as friend)
OR
-Battle Tag (to add as friend)

-Skype name

Sincerely Warax
Edited by Warax on 2/4/2012 4:56 AM PST
Reply Quote

-Get within 1 week of realease

change that to"get it within 1 hour of release
Reply Quote
- ANZ
Players, please don't post personal information about yourself or any other player on the forums.

Warax, if you wish to start a "Diablo III Team", I suggest applications be sent in via email. It is easy to create a free email account using Gmail or WL Hotmail for this purpose (Do not post your B.net email). This way, players won't give their account details and personal contact information to the potential billions of people that have access to the Internet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFiAhu1ONKs&t=5m40s
Edited by TCPMathmick on 2/4/2012 4:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
ok sry didnt know this i will fix it immediatly ty for reminding me of this
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]