Diablo® III

Life Saver Achievement

Hey I was wondering if any1 in the beta would be willing to die and let me revive for the Life Saver achievement?

I'd do it normally but no1 dies in the beta and when I ask in game all i usually bump into are rushers who don't talk.

Any help is appreciated xD
Reply Quote
Don't worry about it. Achievements might not even carry over, and if they do, that one will likely be a regular one, not a beta-only "feats of strength" type achievement.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
ill do it if you help me as well :p
Reply Quote
02/04/2012 03:14 PMPosted by D3BETA
Don't worry about it. Achievements might not even carry over, and if they do, that one will likely be a regular one, not a beta-only "feats of strength" type achievement.

True but there is a beta achievement called Overachiever that says get every beta achievement.
Reply Quote
I'm up for it if someone will return the favor, we can run through all the chars. Hit me up!

Reply Quote
If anyone still needs it I will do it with them I am looking for some poor saps to die and help me but thoes orbs keep saving them haha
Reply Quote
anyone wanna do it with me?

Reply Quote
sure hit me up my id is igumzi#1925
Reply Quote
been trying to do it for three days but dont know how all i know is you die then right click body but all it tells me is revive at last check point
Reply Quote
I also need this achievement - will help you out! Add Phalinx#1262
Reply Quote
how do you get the number next to the name? I gotta do the achievement too. rnlmatsudai is the username
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
--Done--
Edited by Oxman on 2/11/2012 6:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
Me too, hit me up for help and/or to trade deaths for it. Eraos#1976.
Reply Quote
02/04/2012 03:14 PMPosted by D3BETA

I was thinking/hoping Blizzard might give an accolade for beta testers that unlocked each achievement in the beta. This would then be noticeable in the released game. Probably not though, since they never (to my knowledge) did anything like this for SC2's beta.
Reply Quote
02/14/2012 12:46 PMPosted by D3BETA

I was thinking/hoping Blizzard might give an accolade for beta testers that unlocked each achievement in the beta. This would then be noticeable in the released game. Probably not though, since they never (to my knowledge) did anything like this for SC2's beta.

This would be nice... but it is unlike Blizzard. Plus given the fact that they will be handing out tens of thousands of beta codes to load test the servers, I highly doubt they will do anything for testers at the end.
Reply Quote
02/17/2012 11:51 PMPosted by Hammertyme

This would be nice... but it is unlike Blizzard. Plus given the fact that they will be handing out tens of thousands of beta codes to load test the servers, I highly doubt they will do anything for testers at the end.

yeah its a shame. I mean they could do something small that has no impact on gameplay. an extra sigil emblem or something.
Reply Quote
Jameson#1835. I could use this as well as the legacy of cain co-op achieve since matchmaking is borked
Reply Quote
add me boyometric#1836
Reply Quote
I am trying to get the Lifesaver Achievement also and am also willing to help others to get it.

Add me also TigerDoc#1277
Edited by D3BETA on 2/26/2012 8:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
I'm trying to get this achievement as well, I'll help you with it also. Add me - Bonkshasa#1757
Edited by Bonkshasa on 2/26/2012 12:59 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]