Diablo® III

Diablo 3 2011?

I had a dream where I was in a classroom full of people. Nothing was going on so I pulled out my laptop and started playing the beta as if I had it all along. Two random guys noticed and they were like "That looks great! What is it?". After showing a few skills and some UI characteristics I hit Escape to pause and the screen said in giant letters:

DIABLO III
(beta)
coming on 2011

I frowned. Why am I still playing the beta if the game came out last year? I blinked hard a couple of times because the letters were hard to read and slowly but surely the date change to a foggy looking 2019.

I frowned some more. Felt disgusted. Closed my laptop and left.

I woke up laughing.
Reply Quote
Maybe it is time to consult a professional.
Reply Quote
Maybe that's what it is. The fact that they've taken so long has disturb my mind to were I can only think about the game most of the hours of my day. Now I need professional help. It's all blizzard's fault.
Reply Quote
I've woken up laughing a few times. It's wierd isn't it? But I always had a good day when it happened!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]