Diablo® III

D3 Superbowl

90 Dwarf Death Knight
I gotta ask. Does anyone think that Blizzard will announce the D3 release date during a Superbowl commercial tomorrow?

Is the game complete enough to announce a date yet?

Edit* Just asking peoples opinions. Do you think they should?
Edited by Draconós on 2/4/2012 7:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
Another one?

Noone knows the answers.
Reply Quote
Superbowl? Probably not.
Reply Quote
blizz does not need the Super Bowl to cause a furor. Even if they announced it on the most obscure forum, it will be mental mayhem.
Reply Quote
is the superbowl tomorrow?
Reply Quote
02/04/2012 07:23 PMPosted by FurryFury
is the superbowl tomorrow?

yeah, 3:30pm PST

edit: California time (pst)
Edited by Boscher on 2/4/2012 7:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
It would cost too much... not to say Blizzard couldn't do it, but why waste so much money when they already have a great fanbase.
Reply Quote
This has been asked quite a few times and the answer is still no. Why would blizzard anounce a video game during the super bowl to a demographic that largely doesnt support video games?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
Everytime this is posted a kitten gets skined alive. Think of the kittens!!! Stop posting this Superbowl crap before there are no cute kittens in the world!!!
Reply Quote
02/04/2012 07:25 PMPosted by Duskar
This has been asked quite a few times and the answer is still no. Why would blizzard anounce a video game during the super bowl to a demographic that largely doesnt support video games?

Because it would make me happy.
Reply Quote
While I don't think so... it would be epic and something Blizzard could not only afford but make the most talked about commercial of the game.
Reply Quote
I remember seeing an advertisement for dantes inferno during the Superbowl. Not out of the realm of possibility but I would be really surprised to see one.
Reply Quote
If they were going to have a superbowl commericial they would have announced it by now.
Reply Quote
Maybe you're onto something. Nothing says appeal to casuals more than airing an ad during the fratcore's holiest day of the year
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
02/04/2012 07:47 PMPosted by theeighthark
superbowl watchers = sports jocks.

I watch football and I am no damn sports jock. Just wanted to point that out. Still don't think Blizzard will have a Superbowl D3 add.
Reply Quote
I'd bet against it.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
You think they will waste millions of dollars putting and ad on the superbowl hahaha...NOT!
Reply Quote
02/04/2012 07:20 PMPosted by Draconós
Is the game complete enough to announce a date yet?

The game is playable from start to finish.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
If it was going to be announced tomorrow I might actually watch the game lol. Only reason to watch it
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]