Diablo® III

Achievements bugging out

100 Blood Elf Paladin
Like most other people, I'm trying to get the Overachiever achievement during the beta. However, for some reason some of the achievements are either not working or just skipping over from the first achievement to the last.

My Spare Change achievement is constantly sitting at 5000/5000 gold, My Elite Kills is sitting at 35/35 kills, Bringing down the house is 10/10, and What's even weirder is that my Co-Op Elite kills is 36/50, but I already have the 5/5 and 50/50, just not the 10/10, 20/20, or 35/35 in between them all.

I'm hoping this issue can be resolved before the beta ends so I can get the Overachiever achievement.
Reply Quote
I just received my Beta ticket so I am not that far into the game, but I did notice that so far the only achievement that I am having issues with is one of the first ones where you get the achievement for killing all of the Zombies in front of the gate in 20 seconds or less. I timed it and I did it in less than 20 seconds, however I did not get the achievement.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I am having this problem as well. "Elite Kills" is sitting at 35/35 but my profile lists total elite kills at 83. The "Bringing Down the House" achievement is also at 10/10 without rewarding the achievement. Same with "Spare Change" at 5000/5000.
Reply Quote
87 Gnome Warrior
The "Spare Change" achievement is stuck at 5000/5000 on mine. Its really bugging me too because i have all other achievments =(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]