Diablo® III

8 Players in group?

Just wondering, if we are playing co-op with 4 players, can each player get a follower, totalling it to 8 fighters?
That would seem to be the case.
Thanks for the responses. Any idea if it will be the same challenge with just a follower? I am wondering if inferno will be harder for 4 players or if it will be just as hard whether you use a follower or humans.

Pretty much, is it harder and are there monsters when there are more players?
Here's what happens when I'm playing alone and have opened my game up to the public:

I get a message saying [so and so] has joined the game. Their icon appears on the right hand side of the screen below mine. And, the follower, if I have one, instantly disappears. Once I'm alone in the game again, they'll be standing in New Tristram, where I can hire them again.
Thanks for the responses. Any idea if it will be the same challenge with just a follower? I am wondering if inferno will be harder for 4 players or if it will be just as hard whether you use a follower or humans.

Pretty much, is it harder and are there monsters when there are more players?

The monsters health gets up'd by a certain % for each player that joins. I'm pretty sure something else happens also but I can't remember off the top of my head, monster density at least in the beta does NOT go up.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]