Diablo® III

Downloaded Diablo 2

Hmm, I played the first few quests. Game difficulty seems to be like beta, which is normal. Its kind of fun, but it really looks like an older game, which it is. I guess I will pass time while waiting. I'm playing the necromancer since I've never tried him before. Hope it gets fun. Still trying to figure out hot keys for spells.
Reply Quote
31 Troll Druid
Try the online version of the game. It has good items and it is a bit challenging, than the single player.

and the only hot keys are for the potions 1-4 num keys, right and left mouse button for the skills.

EDIT: oh and you have to build your skills and stats.

Good luck, I hope you'll have fun. =]
Edited by Uglymofotrl on 2/4/2012 1:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
You can hotkey spells by mousing over them and pressing F1-F8. To actually use the spell, you'll need to have it assigned to right or left click, which can be done with hotkeys.
Reply Quote
Right, but if I hot key my right mouse button for a skill, is that all I can use? Just 1 skill slot? I know I can change skills at will, but 1 seems too little.
Reply Quote
Ah, I understand. Thanks for the tip.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
02/04/2012 01:50 AMPosted by Miraa
You can hotkey spells by mousing over them and pressing F1-F8. To actually use the spell, you'll need to have it assigned to right or left click, which can be done with hotkeys.

you can actually further update to use f9-f12 also
Reply Quote
If you find it too easy and you're playing single player, you can adjust the difficulty by using the /players command (/players 8 is max). :)

Have fun playing one of the most addictive games ever made!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]