Diablo® III

Impossible to get achievement?

There's an achievement to help the Blacksmith reach Level 4, but in order to do so I have to have "pages of blacksmithing" which from what I understand can't be gotten on normal mode.

Does this mean I can't get this achievement on the Beta? and does this also mean I cannot get the achievement for getting all the beta achievements?

Thanks!
Reply Quote
Iron heart only requires level 4. You're already level 4. You don't require pages til level 5. If you hit level 4 BEFORE the database maintenance that came shortly after patch 10, then Iron Heart is impossible, because you only achieve it when you first leveling him to level 4. And because he's already level 4, you can't get him to level to level 4 again. You're going to have to ignore that one for the time being, I'm afraid.
Reply Quote
i'll tell you the impossible achievement, to ressurect each of the classes, the whole time i've played i've only seen 1 person die
Reply Quote
It still shows the page of blacksmithing. Must be a bug then.

And you're right, I've never seen anyone die before lol.
Reply Quote
As of right now, Iron Heart is the only achievement I need to get the Overachiever achievement. :/

http://i.imgur.com/tCtvm.jpg
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]