Diablo® III

Superbowl release date announcement?

Has anyone else been secretly hoping for this???
Reply Quote
View profile
Well, to be fair, Dante's Inferno got a superbowl ad and that didn't even have much replayability to it. But then again, of the 120 million people watching the superbowl, maybe 5 million would actually be interested in it, and most of those are already on the edge of their seat waiting for the game to come out. A superbowl ad probably wouldn't be worth the 5 million dollars it would cost for a 30 second spot. A twitter feed or even a press conference would be more economical.
Reply Quote
many people have, and around 5 or so threads on this topic are on the first page alone -.-
it's nice that you can type with eyes closed, but while reading a forum you have to open them at least a little ....

btw. not gonna happen - there were no europe/SEA etc. Beta-stress tests/invites (at least the invites are announced)

Blizzard is a worldwide company with a game that's going to be released worldwide simultaniously and nobody in the whole world is interested in american football except the americans, period.
Edited by D3BETA on 2/4/2012 7:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
This is literally the 4th or 5th topic I've seen on this subject so yeah "people" are definitely hoping for this.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
OMFG NOOOOOOOOO!!!! You just killed a kitten! It was skined alive because you could not be botherd to look 3 post down to see if this was already a topic on the forums! Good job you kitten killing jerk! I hope you feel good about what you have done!
Edited by Kiteara on 2/4/2012 7:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/04/2012 07:46 PMPosted by WitchMD
Has anyone else been secretly hoping for this???

only everyday!
Reply Quote
Hey for you guys !@#$ting bricks over the fact that I asked this and swearing that there have been 100000 other forum posts..... you guys know you don't read/post on it right???.....so maybe I'M not the %^-*!@# here huh.....
Reply Quote
Dude theres a post just like this on the same !@#$ing page.
Reply Quote
02/04/2012 07:57 PMPosted by Jungcall
blizz won't spend money on expensive ad like football for a single game!

Mike Morhaime eats diamonds for breakfast every morning on his solid gold yacht. He also wipes with $100 bills. $5 million is nothing to Blizzard.
Reply Quote
So by telling me that there are other posts about this your hoping for what? I had a thought, I posted it, if you don't like it go away lol. Feel free to not read this or any of the other posts on this topic champ.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
02/04/2012 08:14 PMPosted by WitchMD
So by telling me that there are other posts about this your hoping for what? I had a thought, I posted it, if you don't like it go away lol. Feel free to not read this or any of the other posts on this topic champ.

It gose from a thought to spam after this same thing is posted 5 times today. I am of the mind that you are just a troll because anyone one who looks at this forum at all the past week know that this crap has been turning into spam champ!
Reply Quote
And you work for the forum police or did you just take it upon yourself to jump into each individual superbowl thread and shut them down single handedly because your a tough guy? I have not been on the forums all week I just jumped on to check the news and post a thought but thanks for making sure I had a great experience and being an asset to the community.... +1 for you so now you can sleep easier knowing your mission has been accomplished lol
Reply Quote
since superbowl commercials are always epic,
I suspect that a diablo 3 one might show up
(with the release date of course)
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
02/04/2012 08:24 PMPosted by WitchMD
And you work for the forum police or did you just take it upon yourself to jump into each individual superbowl thread and shut them down single handedly because your a tough guy? I have not been on the forums all week I just jumped on to check the news and post a thought but thanks for making sure I had a great experience and being an asset to the community.... +1 for you so now you can sleep easier knowing your mission has been accomplished lol

Glad I could be a help to you!
Reply Quote
Do blizzard believe that the type of people play Diablo 3 is the type that watch football? Do you believe this?
Reply Quote
That'd be pretty sweet if there was a superbowl add for Diablo III. Wouldn't surprise me because of the popularity and hype that this game is getting. It's been hyped.. and hyped and over-hyped for how long now?

Do blizzard believe that the type of people play Diablo 3 is the type that watch football? Do you believe this?

I play Blizzard games and I watch football and hockey. What of it?

I say people as a Group of people or target audience. You may play football and hockey, but it the type of people. I mean it better to announce it on a eSport show or G4. Maybe on a action tv show. But Superbowl show are mostly beer, car, male enchantments product, soft soda, etc
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]