Diablo® III

Tell me about Beta

I was going to propose on my 10 year anniversary to my girlfriend tomorrow. But instead i get dumped :( Im not looking for sorrys or any sympathy from anyone. i Just really feel bad and it seems like the only thing that can cheer me up is talking to people. From your experience in beta what have you felt about the mechanics and how it feels to play it? Are you excited? if no why
Reply Quote
It's SO awesome.
Reply Quote
I'm not in beta so I couldn't say. But don't worry, soon it'll be here...

It'll never lie to you, never yell at you, never leave you, never say it's too good for you.

It will be all you'll ever need.
Reply Quote

It'll never lie to you, never yell at you, never leave you, never say it's too good for you.

I know. I always turn to games to cheer me up. Sometimes it's weird when a guild or a friend on an online game can cheer you up more than a friend in real life.
Reply Quote
Not to make fun, but, 10 years? Just proposing?

No offense, but I may know why you got dumped....dem chicks no like waity.

Well we started dating before schooling, and then ive been working on my Ph.D. We agreed everything would be set away once i finished my schooling. Now im out of school and alone :(
Reply Quote

it will leave eventually. hopefully in the next month or 2.
Reply Quote
10 years huh? She must have known she was your D2 era girlfriend. She knew it was time to make way for the D3 era one.

I hope you like the new one ;-)
Reply Quote
sad thread is sad..
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
too depressed to post now..
Reply Quote
02/05/2012 12:05 AMPosted by Raynor
But instead i get dumped
You saved her from spending the rest of her life as a zerg, and this is how she repays you?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]