Diablo® III

Blizzard should start being on time

85 Draenei Warrior
They try to give accurate estimations, but sometimes things take longer. The other option is to just grossly overestimate how long they think it'll take, but then you'd have people on here whining about "How could it possibly take a whole day to do maintanence?!?!?"
Reply Quote

LOL! I remember those days. That's why for now, it's PIZZA TIME!
Edited by D3BETA on 2/3/2012 3:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
ITs done when its done. Kinda like release date. Dont worry bout it
Reply Quote
13 Human Priest
Be honest, when is blizzard EVER on time with maintence? Wow, always late, Sc2, sometimes, diablo 3, Well i mean you decide :P
Reply Quote
its still no up yet qq =( lol
Reply Quote
God forbid they run into any complications while trying to patch, or maybe they shouldn't take a 15 minute break or go to the bathroom when needed.

I mean, the Blizzard employees ARE Cyborg Gods, right?
Reply Quote
they changed the notice beside login to 5pm PST... so an hour and a half to go!

Just got my beta key, installed aaaaannd.... maintenance >.<
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/03/2012 02:39 PMPosted by Draxxore
Blizzard says 3 o'clock PST which is 5 o'clock EST, it's 5:40 and there still is no patch. I'm kind of pissed

/facepalm

I don't even know what to say to this.
Reply Quote
Blizzard says 3 o'clock PST which is 5 o'clock EST, it's 5:40 and there still is no patch. I'm kind of pissed

lol grateful for the invite i see.
Reply Quote
God forbid they run into any complications while trying to patch, or maybe they shouldn't take a 15 minute break or go to the bathroom when needed.

I mean, the Blizzard employees ARE Cyborg Gods, right?

OH MY GOD! SIGN OF DELAY?!?!?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Beta is up I believe.
Reply Quote
They are on island time.
Reply Quote

...are you really this stupid?

Ladies and gentlemen, we have ourselves a sterling example of the illustrious Blizzard fan base!
Edited by Bruin on 2/3/2012 5:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Druid
Uhm everything they are releasing is delayed, same as every other game distributor out there.
Reply Quote

omg you kids are never satisfied.. im sure you was one of the kiddos whining and crying because you didnt get the beta key that you deserved soo much.. now your whining and crying because they have to patch the beta client and its making you wait a few hours to play..

oh you poor thing.. how could blizz do this to you.. they are soo inconsiderate.. you must feel soo abused.. I dont know how you can put up with it really..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]