Diablo® III

Too Much Forum Whining...

I know we are all excited about the game coming out. And of course, everyone has their own respectful opinions on features the game should or shouldn't have. But the incessant whining on lack of beta keys, release dates, X feature, Y feature, etc. is slightly ridiculous. Obviously these forums are a good way for those of us with a common interest in seeing one the greatest games ever made to share ideas, insights, and (for testers) issues with the game. But the more I come on here to see about any updates on the game we have ALL been waiting years to see released, the more I wonder what in game play will be like. Is all of this forum whining just a lack of personal patience or has the Diablo gamer base changed over the years? I feel really bad for the programmers and moderators who are on here trying to sift through the child-like babbling and crying looking for the few mature ideas that could actually improve the game and make it better for everyone. Who knows... Maybe I just grew up in a time where games came out and either you liked it or not, end of story. Or maybe I'm just used to great things taking a long time to come to fruition. If all this complaining actually accomplishes anything, someone needs to point me in the direction of some Chrono forums, though....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]