Diablo® III

RMAH, and expacs

with the real money auction house, when an expac comes, their items that they spent real money on will be next to worthless. I figure some people will not think this far ahead in buying items. when they get the best items then they are the best for just that year or less. then they just get P.O.ed how will blizzard keep the items relivent, and adding more content. or will that just be somthing that people have to deal with.

what do youi guys think, i know i dont plan on puting my money in blizzards auction house because my items are allwase going to be eventualy not the best? is there any one planing on buying items from the auction house? if so please tell me why you would drop the money on somthing that will become not the item you want. or would people that buy items just not care usualy when the expac comes?
Reply Quote
Uhh... Nothing is permanent.

By that same logic, why even buy Diablo 3 when eventually it will be the game you don't want? People spend money to enjoy themselves.

If someone wants to drop a measly $10 to avoid potentially hundreds of hours of grinding and kick some serious !@# - awesome! With how many people plan on grinding their nights away to earn a dollar or two, I have no problem employing their services for below minimum wage and supporting a great company while I'm at it.

Hell, for $20 back in Diablo 2's prime I could be rich beyond what I could ever have found in random drops grinding... and that would have been using an outside party! Just think of how much $20 will buy when everyone is trying to make a buck.
Reply Quote
true, i just know that from forums of some games like wow people cry about their leet loot being not so leet any more. im just anticipating the QQ
Reply Quote
The young kids generally wont be the ones buying the good gear so that will lessen up the crying quite a bit.
Reply Quote
let's say you do inferno runs all the time. If you spend $20 on an item that will make those runs easier, (and thus net you more items) you are making an investment that will hopefully bring back a profit.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]