Diablo® III

Beta Profile

86 Undead Warlock
TAG
I'm trying to update my beta profile for a new laptop I purchased. The laptop comes with two video cards, one is a low end integrated intel card and the other is a much better ATI card, the beta profile will only display the intel card whenever i run that application. Does anyone know how to get it to display the ATI card instead??
Reply Quote
happens to me too
Reply Quote
shouldn't really matter. Beta is being granted to people with different specs so whichever card is shown in your profile gives you the same chance of getting a key
Reply Quote
I got into sc2 beta with my crappy laptop spec...since updating beta profile with the spec of my new gaming desktop, I never get in. T_T
Reply Quote
I am having the exact same issue as the original poster. I have tried right clicking and running the SystemCheck with the better graphics processor. It does find the 4.29 video card ram of the better processor, but still stays "Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000" and not Nvidia GTX N680 like it should.

Any solutions would be awesome.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]