Diablo® III

Wut sum people dont "get" about EndGame

It's simple and this simple reason is the biggest reason i CANNOT wait to hit 60....

Inferno difficulty... EVERY MONSTER is lvl 61.. every one.. therefore ANY enemy can drop a rare or unique that a boss can...

before you read on think about that... do you remember the small little "high" you would feel right before mephisto or baal would die (or whatever you used to farm)... and think about the shlog through the instance until you got there...

Now even though champions and bosses will still have a slightly better chance to drop rare's and uniques my point is...

You can play inferno from act 1 and think how many enemies you kill.. that "high" you get waiting to recieve that insane item will be with you for every enemy you kill .. that tightly packed group of 20 "trash" mobs... 20 separate chances for a VERY high item...

Basically this alone makes me not worry about endgame if anyone agrees feel free to.
Reply Quote
Actually, What they said was. "Monsters start out at 61". Which means some monsters could be higher than 61.

With that said. Ive had multiple 95 plus characters. All of which I spent half my time grinding the last 2 levels for NOTHING. I would rather find 1 good item in 2 hours of playing than level up 10 times in Diablo 2.

In other words, leveling is overrated.

Reply Quote
Lowest level monster is 61, not all monsters.
Reply Quote
89 Troll Shaman
lol @ Trustno1 for completely missing the point of the OPs thread.

And ya Erik I've posed this question before, there are others that think about this, my opinion is that once you kill that boss/mini boss they are gone from the game, and only after you beat inferno completely then you can unlock any boss/mini boss to spawn at one of their spawns- after killing x amount of uniques in each game, or a random selected unique.
Then in this case, the boss can even be more difficult and provide a slightly better loot. So it's not mandatory to do, but rewards are favoured if you can pull it off.
Reply Quote
trust blizzard has said that from the beginning to end of inferno will be a "FLAT" difficutly.. this means that every mob has to be the same lvl and they said it will be 61 (or 62) but if the levels change that means the difficulty changes and blizzard isnt going to do that because they said they wanted you to farm where you want...

if your statement was true then people would just flood to the lvl 65's or 66's etc etc...
but yeah i liked your d2 comment but i don't know if you agree'd with my post or not based on it lol

and dark I have no idea what you are talking about
Reply Quote
yeah kaux i saw a blue text somewhere that said champions and bosses will still have a better chance but just knowing that you can indeed get that same gear regardless of chance from any mob will kill all the monotony of static boss runs from d2
Reply Quote
89 Troll Shaman
No I was stating a suggestion that Blizzard should do. I would rather have any enemy able to drop anything, just that the stronger the enemy the more likely they are to drop it, and I'd rather bosses be at the top of the list. I also agree with Blizz that bosses shouldn't just be a run and gun, thats why I'm suggesting what I mentioned.
Reply Quote
Only read the first 2 sentences BUT

I wonder how long we're going to have to grind hell before we can get into inferno?

I recently started playing D2 again and even though I killed baal like 500 times in baal runs, my hammerdin could still barely clear A2 solo in hell (this was in hardcore). idk if they increased the difficiculty of hell or what but if I have to kill the A4 boss 500 times like that just to get into inferno then... damn. It's going to take forever to beat inferno.
Reply Quote
It's simple and this simple reason is the biggest reason i CANNOT wait to hit 60....

Inferno difficulty... EVERY MONSTER is lvl 61.. every one.. therefore ANY enemy can drop a rare or unique that a boss can...

before you read on think about that... do you remember the small little "high" you would feel right before mephisto or baal would die (or whatever you used to farm)... and think about the shlog through the instance until you got there...

Now even though champions and bosses will still have a slightly better chance to drop rare's and uniques my point is...

You can play inferno from act 1 and think how many enemies you kill.. that "high" you get waiting to recieve that insane item will be with you for every enemy you kill .. that tightly packed group of 20 "trash" mobs... 20 separate chances for a VERY high item...

Basically this alone makes me not worry about endgame if anyone agrees feel free to.

Whatever your opinion, it is poor form to use ellipses where other punctuation is needed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]