Diablo® III

What items can you roll + damage on?

Seem to find endless rings with + damage (+2-3 or 1-2 typically), yet I haven't seen + damage on any weapons yet (or really other items in general)... ?

Thanks
Edited by D3BETA on 2/6/2012 4:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
anyone have any ideas? aside from amulets and rings?
Reply Quote
I had +3-4 damage sword.
Reply Quote
wanga doll "of wounding" exists., Off-hand item for witch doctors
Reply Quote
so then you *should* be able to craft weapons of wounding? mayyyybe other gear too?
Reply Quote
perhaps not... wounding fits offhand items because it is supposed to balance with classes that can dual wield or use 2 handed weapons i think. I still haven't been able to craft "of wounding" anything
Reply Quote
"Steady" stake thrower "of wounding" (4-8)

http://content.screencast.com/users/TorbQA/folders/Jing/media/ab29c341-b15d-4406-8da8-75c69b1fd126/2012-02-07_2309.png

looks like weapons can get the mod.. probably just takes a decent ilvl?
Edited by D3BETA on 2/7/2012 11:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
maybe you cannot craft + damage? i've crafted about 40 of the 1 handed axes (equippable at level 12) and haven't seen one with any "wounding" on it
Reply Quote
02/07/2012 11:23 PMPosted by D3BETA
maybe you cannot craft + damage? i've crafted about 40 of the 1 handed axes (equippable at level 12) and haven't seen one with any "wounding" on it

we don't know crafting ilvl mechanics :( nor item Qlvl if they exist... nor Alvl algo

in d2 it was INT(initial*.5) + INT(clvl*.5)
for gambling it was clvl-5 + random(9)
for shopping it was clvl +5 of the he village spawnie
Edited by D3BETA on 2/8/2012 10:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
yeah... i guess time will tell... wish we had more concrete info so we don't needlessly craft items 30 or 40 times only to realize the desired stat is impossible :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]